segunda-feira, 21 de março de 2016

UAL 727 Takeoff --- United Airline B-727

Ademar,

 

My dear friend, how are you doing? I hope all is well with you. I apologize for taking this long in sending you these pictures and video. If there is one person in the world who would appreciate these more than me, it would be you. So I am happy and glad to be sending it to you. This is the very first 727 Boeing ever built, which was purchased by United airlines and later donated to the museum of flight. On this day, it made its last flight from Payne Field (PAE) to Boeing Field (BFI). On this day, I was at work and watched it take off on its last voyage. I flew in it several times as a customer and enjoyed every bit of it. Noisy as heck but fun.

 

Enjoy!

Kojo Ward. (Washington State)

 

 

Most of the following were given to me by Steve Adams, my wife and others.

 

 

 

 

This will be probably the last that you hear from me on the UAL 727, N7001U.

 

ex 727 Crew Chief - UAL N7001U



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário