terça-feira, 6 de agosto de 2024

Inquiry

Hi Sir/Madam,

Good day! I hope this email finds you well.

You were highly recommended to us and we're equally impressed by your company's reputation. We would like to explore potential business opportunities with you and we have attached a document outlining the details of our inquiry for your review.

Could you please guide us through the process and inform us of the specific documents or information you require from us? We want to ensure we are fully prepared to move forward.

My name is Monica Sami, and I can be reached directly at m.sami@sado-sa.com. Please include my email in your response so I can easily track our communication.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Kind regards,
Monica Sami

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário